1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lens Loop Camera Strap

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by HappyPuppy, Jan 6, 2012.

1. HappyPuppy

HappyPuppy TalkEmount Rookie

Dec 9, 2011
    I am going to give the Lens Loops strap a try. They are lensloop.com and a I saw one today and it looked cool. I loathe the neck systems as any uneven ground hurts my neck with its bouncing around. I will post a review after a try it for a bit.

2. olli

olli TalkEmount Veteran

Aug 16, 2011
    Washington DC
    olli
    I've looked at these before. My concern would be that a camera swinging loose at my side is a camera that sooner or later is going to bang into something - a wall, a table, a chair, a car - especially in a busy urban environment. I'll be interested to hear how you get on with it.

3. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    When I first carried that way I came close a couple of times. However you get used to it and pay attention a bit more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.