1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FS] Konica, Minolta and Jupiter lenses | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by dixeyk, Feb 6, 2013.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Konica, Minolta and Jupiter lenses

Prices
    see below

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    I have some very nice glass (meaning it's not stuff I don't use because it's crappy). I have decided to just stick with my Minolta/Vivitar lenses and go with ONE mount for my adapted lenses. All these lenses are in great condition, with no marks (that I can see), minimal dust and dry oil free aperture blades. Prices include PP fees and shipping CONUS. I will ship internationally but there is an extra charge. I am open to trade offers but I don't have anything in particular I am looking for...I like MC Rokkors. I'd also trade for a Sigma 19/2.8.

Konica Hexanon 24/2.8 (AE version)
    This is an outstanding lens and probably one of the two best 24/2.8's I have ever had. The other being the Rokkor 24/2.8 (which I am keeping). This lens is a bit nicer IQ wise than the Rokkor but I don't use this focal length much and I don't want to keep two mounts. Comes with OEM metal front cap.
    $165 - SOLD

Konica Hexanon 35/2.8m (AE version)
    Nice compact 35/2.8. Very sharp (of course everyone made a really good 25/2.8). This one is easily as sharp as my last Hexanon 40 even wide open. Comes with leather case and rear cap.
    $45

Konica Hexanon 200/3.5
    Wonderful telephoto in GREAT shape. Makes a very nice 400/3.5 EFL on m43. Comes with leather case.
    $65

Jupiter-8 50/2 WITH m39 to NEX adapter
    Very VERY nice copy of the FSU copy of a Zeiss Sonnar. Beautiful focus action and unlike some copies of this lens the aperture stays in place when focusing (although it is a stopless aperture).
    $55

Minolta Rokkor MC 50/1.7 - WITHDRAWN
    Ordinarily I wouldn't give this lens up but I also have a new old stock Rokkor MC 50/1.4. Comes with front and rear caps.
    $35

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    CONUS is free, international is extra

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    on m43 - username:dixeyk

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    bump

3. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    bump...no one wants the Rokkor MC 50/1.7?

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
  5. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012