• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Konica 50/1.4 (thank you Dixey!)

teefin1

TalkEmount Top Veteran
After a Nexless spell I decided on a second go round with the NEX 7....... it lasted 10mins, and then went back. Focussed beautifully, peaked just fine, i was happy as the poverbial! Then i realized the EVF didnt work at all and it froze everytime i pressed the playback button (sigh).

The upside was that i got to try my 'new' Konica 50/1.4, courtesy of DixeyK (who was super helpful throughout the process of posting from US to UK) and although I only got a few quick shots I think I love it, and cant wait to try it again....

DSC00021 (2).jpg
   ---            
DSC00024 (2).jpg
   ---            
DSC00039 (2).jpg
   ---            

At the same time as i got the '7' I got an A57, £350 plus £50 rebate from Sony, in perfect condition. The '7' was £530 and with a possible £100 rebate if id kept it, all from Jessops. Gotta go through a few frogs to get my Prince Nex it seems...but the legacy will continue ;)

Attachments

• DSC00090 (2).jpg
    DSC00090 (2).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 160

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Strange how many young children are half ham. Then puperty hits and you can't get them in the same room with a camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom