1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Just have to share, 6 preorder is on !!!

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by nianys, Oct 11, 2012.

1. nianys

nianys TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Whoo ooh ! I normally never buy a just released model, and never buy new either. So I'm breaking 2 personal rules here, but found the 6 kit locally at 879€ instead of 950€ catalog price, and couldn't resist.
    Excited !!! They said it should come in this month.

2. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    Congrats and enjoy...and be sure to take a break from the fun you'll be having with your new toy and give us a write up on your impressions.

3. nianys

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Thanks Kevin ! I'm nearly boiling with excitement ! I know this is childish, but never being an early adopter, it's fun to get prime access for a change :)
    I'm SO happy I didn't get an E-M5 after all, lol.

I would have bought the 6 at full retail, cringing a bit, but at this cool price it's just pure joy.

4. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    I'm amazed they've already discounted a brand new, yet to be released model on pre-order!

Congrats!... and yes please, do post back and tell us all about it. :)

5. asimkalkan

asimkalkan TalkEmount Regular

Sep 27, 2012
    Where are you locally? :)

6. nianys

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Paris, France.

7. nianys

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    I know, but it's a well kept secret in Paris, this stores has super tight margins and gives great prices from release. They had probably among the first EM-5 units in the whole country and sold it 849€ (!!!) when it was 999 anywhere else, until Olympus gave them a beating and they brought it up to 879 (still WAY cheaper than any other place).

8. asimkalkan

Sep 27, 2012
    Hmmm Can we buy from this shop at France by internet? Or french ebay etc at this price? Can u learn it for us? We will be soo glad : )

9. nianys

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    I think you may probably be able to buy from them through the net once they have it in stock. Shipping out of France might be tricky though... Where are you located ?

10. asimkalkan

Sep 27, 2012
    stanbul. Türkiye.

But i will try to make it ship to turkmenistan and one of my friends wikl take it for me. Becouse there is %20 percent customs fee in turkiye. But %2 percent in turkmenistan :))

11. nianys

Aug 23, 2012
    France

Hmm, I'm not sure they'd ship to any non borderline country like Belgium, Germany, etc... How much do you expect the 6 to be in Türkiye ?

12. asimkalkan

Sep 27, 2012
    Hmmm f it is guaranteed it will be 1300$. But if it will be some non-legal it will be 1100$.. both of them kit price. ts just expection. We dont have any petroil so we need taxes :p And most of it by electronics