Just for fun - How companies want us to see their products

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by Poki, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    So, I have to hold a speech about the evolution of technology and the benefits (or drawbacks) it has for all of us, and as I didn't find any comparison images that are not dead boring, I thought about making my own ones which show how companies want to see us the respective technologies. Only finished one, but have a long list to go. And at least I can shoot something while the weather keeps being dull. ;)

View attachment 37050

View attachment 37051

Of course the speech itself will be pretty serious and a little technical, but having some less serious stuff in there most probably helps entertaining the not so interested people. Just wanted to ask you before spending more time shooting these - do you think they explain the point well enough or should I stick with the companies' marketing material?

• Like Like x 3
  2. addieleman

addieleman Passionate amateur Subscribing Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Netherlands
    Ad Dieleman
    Made me smile, so I guess you're heading in the right direction.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    Still don't know whether I like them, but at least they're fun to make, so here's another one about computerization.

Computerization.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Neat stuff (especially the 2nd shot)!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.