• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Just bought the Nex 5n

elandel

TalkEmount Regular
Hi all,

Just bought my Nex 5n with 18-55 Black, Cannot try it because battery is drained but will put it in charge and try it as soon as posible (tomorrow) I'm really exited to see what it can do.

In the package there was a bag and a 4gb card. I gave in my G3 and 100 euro difference.

Can't wait to post some pics.

elandel

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Have fun with the camera...definitely post some pics when you have a chance =]
Thanks. As soon as I can take some decent pics I'll post some. Maybe this weekend I'll go downtown to Milan and take some shots.

elandel

TalkEmount Regular
Congrats buddy, looking forward to your shots (no pressure though :p)
Thank you. If I can, and as soon as I get to understand the camera, this weekend I'm planning to do some shots in Milan. But I am really not a good streetshooter so don't complain if the photos are not composed in a good way.

elandel

TalkEmount Regular
Milan? Nice!!! Must be prettier to take photos there than here!
Milan is too chaotic to really take good pictures. Only early in the morning or late night you have the right atmosphere, but I'm too lasy to go out and shoot early in the morning. Maybe I should give it a try.

Top Bottom