• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Jin's - Flowers of Vietnam

Jin Han

TalkEmount Regular
   ---            

Image 1

---            

Image 2

jfazer

TalkEmount Regular
Beautiful shots! The second one's colors are awesome...
Great details...

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
Let us know when "Precious" arrives. Be patient, the qwest to become a "Lord of the Lenses" can become an expensive 'hobbit'. ( with apologies to everyone).

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Let us know when "Precious" arrives. Be patient, the qwest to become a "Lord of the Lenses" can become an expensive 'hobbit'. ( with apologies to everyone).
Hahaha... I was thinking of something funny to say to Jin about his precccciiiooouuuss lens about to arrive (presumably from middle earth) - but there you go, thanks for that. LOL!

serhan

TalkEmount All-Pro
Lovely photos. Your Vietnam set is amazing as I checked your flickr site. Interesting use of 16-35mm wide angle lens with 5d II, esp in the first photo.

Jin Han

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hahaha... I was thinking of something funny to say to Jin about his precccciiiooouuuss lens about to arrive (presumably from middle earth) - but there you go, thanks for that. LOL!
Fat Hobitses trying to steal my Preciousss!?

Jin Han

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lovely photos. Your Vietnam set is amazing as I checked your flickr site. Interesting use of 16-35mm wide angle lens with 5d II, esp in the first photo.
thx bro :) just sharing some pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom