1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

I've interviewed a Pro-photographer!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by christian, Oct 6, 2014.

1. christian

christian TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
    Hi guys,

You all know that Thomas Delahaye is one of my "mentors" now. I've been talking about him a lot because I trully think his work is amazing! I love his photography style! And above all he's very nice! LOL

I promised you I'd interview him and share it with you. So here it goes!

http://ilovehatephoto.com/2014/10/06/pro-photographer-qa-with-thomas-delahaye/

Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy!

• Like Like x 4
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Great interview, thanks for sharing!
    His photo's are trully amazing, they have that "magical" dreamy look (same as yours ;) ) but what impresses me even more is that those photos aren't created in a computer. I find it unbelievable that he uses so little post processing :thumbup:

3. christian

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
    Yeah, I love his work. I Can't say I'm anywhere near his talent! That's not true LOL But one thing is sure is that I don't even have LR like he has and I shoot Jpeg for now until I change my computer (this one is too old, it can't run RAW files...). So what reassures me is that I already can do some correct photographs, so when I'll shoot RAW and use LR it should be more neat I think...

• Like Like x 1
  4. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    Nice interview, his work looks amazing, even more incredible for only been 4 years in the making.

5. christian

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
    Actually the number of year doesn't mean anything. I've started a series about pro photographers (Thomas is the first one), the most talented ones I've interviewed so far are very talented young photographers, and pretty new in this activity. The next one is a 21 years old german girl who just won a Flickr award (20under20). She's now exhibiting in NYC and Italy. You've probably heard about Rosie Hardy too. She's a young British girl (24 years old or so), discovered by Maroon 5 (they found her picture on flickr and wanted it for their cover album) Do you imagine? That's every photographer's dream! LOL She's incredible! She turned pro ful time now and works with celebrities sometimes. https://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie_hardy/
    And not to compare myself, it would be totally silly, but I bought my first camera 6 months ago...

• Like Like x 2
  6. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    Well I suppose creativity and tanlent are things they are in you long before the camera touches our hands, maybe im jus jealous haha, though ive only had my first proper camera for a little over a year. I like that you have only been in this for only 6 months and already producing amazing work and have your own website.

• Like Like x 1