1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Is this "Adapted" or "Native"?

Discussion in 'Adapted Lens Sample Image Showcase' started by SRHEdD, Mar 21, 2015.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    I'm going to an air show tomorrow, and was sitting at my desk putting together a fast, light bag to get some shots. I'm very lucky to have an A7ii, A77ii, and an A6000 to choose from. In this case, I'm favoring the A6000 because of the AF speed, but wanted something longer than the SEL55210. I thought I'd TRY the SAL55300 from my A77ii kit on the LA-EA4/A6000. Not very fast, but a good reach. Looking around the room, like we all do, trying out AF, to see if it will suffice tomorrow, and I get these two snaps. Straight out of the camera, not cropped, handheld, with the WtrC filter turned on. Auto ISO (ISO2000), 1/125 (Shutter Priority), f/4.5, Multi-Pattern metering. My wife LOVES these and now wants them printed and framed to hang in the living room. Go figure. Amazing little camera this A6000 is. You "adapt" an average lens, turn on a little creative filter and get something kinda fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    No complaints here.

Sometimes the best photos are unplanned. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    Thanks, I agree. Nothing special, not taxing in any way, but somehow simple and pure.