1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

In Trouble...Which mounts are these lenses? Please help.

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Nex6, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Nex6

Nex6 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 16, 2013
    Dear All,

I just purchased 3 lenses on Ebay and all the sellers claimed that they are Minolta MD Mount. I also got an Adaptor from China which has no brand and is supposedly for MD-NEX mount. The three lenses appears to have different mounts, please see attached picture, and the adaptor works with one of the lenses.

Are these 3 lenses all minolta MD mount? if they are then how come only one lens fits the adaptor? Is the adaptor flawed or too small to fit all the MD mount variant lenses?

If they are not MD mount lenses, then please someone tell me what are they? I have to contact the seller if they are mis-advertising it. It's already almost 14 days since purchase but I just got my adaptor today to try them out........PLEASE HELP!

Only the Zeznar Lens fits into the adapter but the other two doesn't. The other two seems like the "blades" are too big to fit into the three blade holes.

LensS1. lens2. lensQ1. LENSQ. LensZ1. lensZ2. adaptor.

2. xXx1

xXx1 TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 15, 2013
  3. Nex6

Nex6 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 16, 2013
    Thanks xxx you are right. After some effort I was able to put the quantary lens in as well.

The sigma is definitely not md minolta. Is that a konica ar? Is that the adaptor that I should buy? I think it days bayonet ii mount is that the same as konica ar mount?

Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TalkNEX mobile app

4. xXx1

xXx1 TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 15, 2013
    I think so but have no experience with ar.