I'm not leaving Talk NEX

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by demiro, Mar 3, 2013.

1. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

Mar 2, 2012
    I'll likely stay even if I'm the last poster, and just talking to myself. Works in real life; why not on the intrawebs as well?

I'm not posting this as a plea for attention, but rather because I'm sure many of you were concerned that I'd take my prolific photography acumen somewhere else. Rest assured, that is not the case.

:p

2. gio

gio TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Manchester, uk
    well that's good, I'm not leaving either

3. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Whew! You had us worried there for a bit. :biggrin:

4. gio

gio TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Manchester, uk
    people come people go that's the nature of these forums, this is a nice forum and people should not take to heart what others say on the internet, it's only letters on a page absolutely nothing else, the day I can't hack it I'll jack it, but I can't envisage that day. I certainly will not be posting a "farewell note" I'll just stop posting.

no single poster is more valuable or as indispensible as the sum of the whole

5. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    I'm not more valuable than anyone else or indispensable? I. Am. So. Crushed. :doh: :laugh1:

6. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Pretty much my thoughts as well.

7. eno789

eno789 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    NoCal, USA
    Brian
    On the topic of leaving/disappearing, where is Dioptrick? Haven't seen him for a while. He's always knowledgable, helpful and encouraging. Hope everything's well with him.

8. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Nobody seems to know, and we share your hope.

9. teefin1

teefin1 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Sep 7, 2012
    Nobody is indispensible or more valuable than any another individual. But, each is worthy of our decency and respect, whether they choose to stay or go, and, how they choose to do so , whether slipping away quietly or actually saying goodbye, should be considered a matter of personal preference. There are however, individuals that are particularly prolific and charismatic and engender reaction (positive or negative) which is where any forum thrives. This is, on the whole a very positive place to hang; certain members will be notable by their absence.