• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

I say "Hi there" from southern Sweden

Michael Johansson

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Michael Johansson
My name is, as you might guess, Michael. I am a keen amateur photographer with a origin in the Minolta MF world. When AF started to become mainstream I quit photography for a couple of years. By the introduction of the Minolta Dimage I returned to photography, digital this time. Since then I have had one Minolta and two Sony SLRs and have just bought a NEX 7 with the 18-55mm lens to be used as a walkaround setup when I don´t want to carry the SLR (but the LA-EA2 is on its way in the mail). I found this forum the same day I bought the NEX-7 and I hope I will find inspiration and answers to all my dumb questions that is due to come.

By the way, any more swedes around here?

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Thank´s for your welcoming words.

Unfortunately I sold all of my MF gear that was left after our home was burglared and both my XM Motors together with a lot of lenses was stolen. I kind of lost interest after that. Many of those lenses like the 135/2,0 and the 200/2,8 as well as the 35mm shift and 85mm Soft Focus would have been useful now.

Sorry to hear... oh well, you're just going to have to enjoy the hunt (like we do) of acquiring some of those legacies back. :)

Michael Johansson

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Michael Johansson
Despite what Apple say iPhone is NOT a good camera. This is the best I could do to get a pic of my two cameras:

Attachments

• 20130101-008.jpg
    20130101-008.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 237

Latest threads

Top Bottom