• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

I got lost

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Well sort of. I decided to get lost on my way home and explore some neighborhoods I normally just drive by.

---            

---            

---            

---            

---            

---            

---            

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
It's amazing how often we 'drive-past' life, without realizing many precious things around us. It's only when we slow down or stop that we notice. This is what I love about photography... it engages us to seek different vantage points. :)

Oh man, that old wagon! What a great subject that is... like what you did with the sepia. I could study and photograph that wagon all day! What a great find, and thanks for sharing. You're rekindling my B&W interest...

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
Decent wagon photos, but next time I'll bet you could have gotten some very interesting photos by crawling underneath, or through the spokes, or a macro, or using the hoops as a frame towards the front with that sun behind you.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
sepia color is very pretty, I imagined sitting in there,and pulled by two huge thoroughbred horses in the carriage

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya getting lost is fun.

The wagon was in someone's yard, so I did not want to get too nosy.

jfazer

TalkEmount Regular
Nice pics!
That wagon could give you more interesting photos playing with different framings as lapdog99 says!
If you try, share them with us!

Top Bottom