• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Howdy!

sapoeijoek

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Edwin
Hi, I'm a new member from Texas but I've been into photography since I was in high school back in 1989. I've shot extensively since late 90s. From Canon A1 to Oly E300 (my first dslr camera).
Early this year I acquired A7 after got rid of Fuji X-E2 which I owned it for about 3 years. I think this is my best purchase ever! I really enjoy using this camera, I've never shot so many pictures before with any of the cameras I ever owned since Oly E300 but with A7...almost double within months.
I guess that's all a little bit about me and I look forward to contributing to this forum. Cheers!

Please check my instagram account: stadscape

sapoeijoek

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Edwin
Welcome!
I noticed my picture taking increased when I got my Sony camera also. Something about it being so comfortable in the hand I think.
So true. And also I'm now able to see how the pictures will look when I shoot widest open with some particular manual lenses I own.

chalkdust

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Bert Cheney
Howdy back atcha from a current Texan. I want to see some of these images that you are taking so many of!

Really, no pressure - just welcome.

WNG

TalkEmount Legend
Real Name
Will
I miss the BBQ! :D (visited Austin to see a childhood friend.)

Howdy back at ya! :) And welcome to the forum!

I've also shot a lot as well. Approaching 100,000 shutter count. The fun factor has definitely risen personally since getting a Sony.

sapoeijoek

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Edwin
I miss the BBQ! :D (visited Austin to see a childhood friend.)

Howdy back at ya! :) And welcome to the forum!

I've also shot a lot as well. Approaching 100,000 shutter count. The fun factor has definitely risen personally since getting a Sony.
Thank you. We bbq here almost every week! even when the weather is bad :biggrin:

Welcome, looking forward to your images.
Thank you, will definitely share images soon.

Latest threads

Top Bottom