Howdy y'all

jeffreythree

TalkEmount Rookie
New here and I recently purchased a used A3000 body to use with some of my film camera lenses. They are mostly Minolta, a few Pentax M42, and a few unusual ones. I have been shooting, home processing, and wet printing film for years. Here to see what lenses others have adapted, figure out what native lenses to look for or avoid, and have fun.

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Welcome aboard Jeffrey!

Do check out the Adapted Lenses Showcase and the "Fun with Adapted Lenses" thread.
There is a healthy number of us who enjoy adapting old manual lenses to the Sony bodies. I, being one of them.
I maintain a flickr collection of my legacy lenses, with my opinions of each and sample images taken with an a6000 and A7II. You might find it useful.
There's a link to my lens collection in my signature below.

jeffreythree

TalkEmount Rookie
Welcome! Is this your first venture in the digital world? Then you must be one of the last to enter it!
Yes, other than simple digital P&S and phone for those times I need instant gratification. I probably will not give up film since I love making a big ol' B&W lith print in the dark room, but this is a much simpler way to just go out and add some color to my hobby.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom