1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Howdy....from North Carolina

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by sonicbuffalo, Aug 7, 2014.

1. sonicbuffalo

sonicbuffalo TalkEmount Regular

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    Just bought a A7 and expecting it t arrive today.....FedEx shows it's on the truck for delivery today. Hopefully some of you and hopefully many of you can gve me some great tips on what to expect. My name is Chris and my wife is Ginny....we like to take an occasional trip and next year are planning a tip to Germany and Europe to visit our son and his family. He is in the Army and will be there a while. That's one reason I bought the A7. I wanted something small enough with FF to take great pictures of our travels. Any advice is welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  2. christian

christian TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
    You're very welcome Chris! My name is Chris too! You'll see this forum is great for advice and critics. I live in France, in the Paris area but I'm moving to Boston at the end of next october.
    Hope you'll enjoy the forum and the people here!

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/118310489@N03/

3. sonicbuffalo

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    Christian....our son and daughter in law are visiting Paris right now. They have been posting on facebook. We're going next year, which is one reason I wanted to buy a mirrorless camera. Thanks for your welcome and hope your transition to Boston is a smooth one!

4. christian

christian TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
  5. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Welcome

6. OldNoob

OldNoob TalkEmount Veteran

Oct 30, 2014
    Greetings from Southport, Sonic

7. sonicbuffalo

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    Thanks Old Noob.....happy to see you here! Rode the ferry many times on our beach trips!

• Like Like x 1