• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

How to change meters to feet in focus scale?

storyteller

TalkEmount Veteran
A quick question hopefully someone here can help me out with. I normally manually focus with manual focus lenses but I started to use my 55 for this task as well. However the automatic focusing scale that pops up in the EVF is only in meters. Is there a way to change that to feet? For us nonmetrically inclined Americans?

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Yeah, having spent six years of my early life in a country where I grew up with the metric system, moving back to the States was a real shock. I mean... 12 inches to a foot? 3 feet to a yard? 5280 feet to a mile? Really? What masochist thought this system up? :laugh1:

I agree that the Metric system is sooo much easier.

We discussed once in a class the effort, cost and fruatration it would take to convert to metric. What a headache it would be.

WNG

TalkEmount Legend
Real Name
Will
Yeah, having spent six years of my early life in a country where I grew up with the metric system, moving back to the States was a real shock. I mean... 12 inches to a foot? 3 feet to a yard? 5280 feet to a mile? Really? What masochist thought this system up? :laugh1:

The damn Brits! Didn't we have a revolt with them?

D

Deleted member 5158

Yeah but they still do their Best to f... things up.
Like the Mars climate orbiter.
Unintentionally deorbited

Latest threads

Top Bottom