1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hot Deals in bold...

Discussion in 'Help and Feedback' started by José De Bardi, Sep 4, 2014.

1. José De Bardi

José De Bardi Assistant in Virtue

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    Can we not have them in bold all the time please. Makes me think I have unread posts on them!

Thanks.

4ebe9eju.

2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Are you sure they aren't on your "unread posts"? Cause on my PC they definately aren't bold...

3. José De Bardi

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    Well I clicked them all and it shows 0 unread posts at the top...

4. José De Bardi

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    Hmmm, odd. I just looked on Tapatalk and although the threads showed read, the whole marketplace subsection still was highlighted as if it had unread posts. I hit the 'mark all read' button and now those threads show read non-bold.
    I wonder if it's a querk of when they get moved to appear in the promo hot deals box.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NickCyprus

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Well, what I can only confirm is that on my PC none remains bold as soon as I read it. Nor the promo hot deals box on the top right of the screen (above recent discussions box), neither on the marketplace forum - "Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here" subforum

I'm sure Amin would take a look at this anytime soon ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. José De Bardi

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    It's solved for now as I say. I'll post an update next time some new hot deals come through.

• Like Like x 1
  7. José De Bardi

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    As of this morning they are bold again. Browsing the links on the website leaves them bold, however my work around of marking all read for the entire forum on Tapatalk solved it again.
    Also - I still have this problem! https://www.talkemount.com/showthread.php?t=6670

• Like Like x 1
  8. NickCyprus

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Jose, regarding the "hot deals in bold" issue what is strange is that now they appear bold in my pc too while they did not before :confused:

I'm pretty positive your other issue ("banned") is a Tapatalk bug...

9. José De Bardi

Aug 31, 2013
    Dorset, UK
    José
    Yea, I wonder if the Tapatalk API was updated and the site was not so it's defaulting some new parameter it doesn't really understand to say I'm banned. It's no big deal, just mildly annoying!

I wondered if one of the mods/admins had done something yesterday that might have made the hot deals bold...

10. NickCyprus

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Well they are un-bold now...