• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hot Deals at Adorama - FlashPoint Flash Sale for 2 Days Only.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Gary - What would be the equivalent of an on camera flash like the pop-up flash on a Nex-7, only for an A7ii?
That TT350-S looks like it's within my budget. Just thinking something to work as a fill flash sometimes.

WestOkid

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Gary
Gary - What would be the equivalent of an on camera flash like the pop-up flash on a Nex-7, only for an A7ii?
That TT350-S looks like it's within my budget. Just thinking something to work as a fill flash sometimes.
The TT350S should be great for you, but I wouldn't equate it to a pop-up flash. While it is small for a flash, it is still both a lot bigger and more capable than a pop-up.

Den-Flash-Godox-TT350s-for-Sony-A7-A7II-A6000-A6300-jpg.jpg
   ---            

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Thanks. I was only using the popup as a ref for how I use a flash more than anything. I've got an SB600 for my D7000 and would love to use it with my Sony's but not sure it would be a good idea to try. This little TT350 looks like it'd be a good size yet not over the top if you will.

Latest threads

Top Bottom