1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hot Deals at Adorama - FlashPoint Flash Sale for 2 Days Only.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by SamSS, Jul 10, 2017.

1. WestOkid

WestOkid TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 25, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Gary
    FYI - For those not familiar with the Flashpoint brand. FLashpoint is just Adorama rebranding of Godox stuff.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. AlwaysOnAuto

AlwaysOnAuto TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Feb 17, 2015
    Gary - What would be the equivalent of an on camera flash like the pop-up flash on a Nex-7, only for an A7ii?
    That TT350-S looks like it's within my budget. Just thinking something to work as a fill flash sometimes.

3. WestOkid

WestOkid TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 25, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Gary
    The TT350S should be great for you, but I wouldn't equate it to a pop-up flash. While it is small for a flash, it is still both a lot bigger and more capable than a pop-up.

Den-Flash-Godox-TT350s-for-Sony-A7-A7II-A6000-A6300-jpg.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. AlwaysOnAuto

AlwaysOnAuto TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Feb 17, 2015
    Thanks. I was only using the popup as a ref for how I use a flash more than anything. I've got an SB600 for my D7000 and would love to use it with my Sony's but not sure it would be a good idea to try. This little TT350 looks like it'd be a good size yet not over the top if you will.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.