• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hi from Singapore

quezra

TalkEmount All-Pro
Hi guys, I bought a NEX-5N after the birth of my daughter in April, never having previously used anything more than auto on a digital... well long story short I loved my 5N so much I've recently bought the 18-200LE, EVF and a $150 tripod... crap I would never have dreamed of spending on a "hobby" just 6 months ago. Thought I'd join this forum to learn a bit about my investments, and I love that you have Tapatalk!

quezra

TalkEmount All-Pro
Thanks for the welcome, and really appreciate all the answers in the other thread!

Next up, I whine about my 16mm/f2.8 :)

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Thanks for the welcome, and really appreciate all the answers in the other thread!

Next up, I whine about my 16mm/f2.8 :)

Hi and welcome Joel

I use 3rd party lenses on my NEX almost exclusively and never really warmed up to the native lenses, though as of late I will have to concede that 16mm 2.8 has growing on me as I am starting to take images I wouldnt normally take. :)

JTM_CR

TalkEmount Regular
HELLO all i am from costa rica just new here. want to learn a lot i own a NEX F3 3 week since i got it, also some basic gear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom