• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello

Ken

New to TalkEmount
Real Name
Ken
Hello to all here!

I've been lurking here the past few weeks ever since I bought a used NEX 5 with the kit zoom. This forum seems to be a place with lots of friendly and helpful people and I hope I can be one of them, too.

So far, I've been playing around with my NEX 5 a bit - just getting used to it and its quirks. (The menu driven system is driving me nuts... :biggrin:) I am impressed with the camera and the ability to use my old lens on it. I've bought adapters for Nikon and Minolta MD lens and a wireless flash trigger to use off-camera flash. A 19mm Sigma just arrived in the mail, and I am really impressed with what this lens can do on the NEX.

Ever since I was little, I enjoyed "taking pictures," but I really got into it when I took an Intro to Photography class in college. I have quite a few cameras that I use, from a 78 year old Kodak Retina to a Nikon D90 and shoot several different formats in film from the tiny Minox to medium format.

Ken

eno789

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Hi Ken, welcome to the forum. Fellow Nikon shooter here too, I like it when I can use my old Nikon lenses on both systems.

Latest threads

Top Bottom