• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello from Warsaw (Poland)

Adwers

TalkEmount Rookie
Real Name
Adam
Hi,

my name is Adam and I'm from Warsaw in Poland.

I have been using Sony Alpha system since 2009, and now I bought my first NEX 5. I really enjoy this little camera, especially with manual Minolta Rokkor/MD lenses (I have 28/2.8, 45/2, 50/1.7, 135/2.8). I also have russian Jupiter 8 (50mm/2), Sony E 18-55 OSS and Samyang 85mm/1.4 with Sony Alpha adapter.

As soon as i collect some interesting photos, I'll present them here in my gallery. I'll try to make some street photos of Warsaw, mabe it will be a little bit interesting for You all :)

Best regards,
Adam.

pictogramax

TalkEmount Regular
Hello Adam! Looking forward to your photos. Give us a taste of Poland. I'm awaiting my Minolta adapter, so I am naturally curious about your results with similar setup.

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Welcome to the forum Adam! I too am looking forward to see photos of Warsaw and your country.

Looks like Minolta users are growing in number... :)

JimR

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Jim
Welcome Adam. Looking forward to some street shots from Poland.

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
With all that history surrounding you, you should be able to post some great photos. Welcome.

Adwers

TalkEmount Rookie
Real Name
Adam
Thanks for a such warm welcome :)

Now I'm afraid that You're expecting an superb images... Unfortunately I'm not especially tallented :( , but I'll try to achieve acceptable level.

Mabe next weekend it will be a good chance to make some photos, now I'm very busy (taking overtime at work).

See You later!

Best regards,
Adam.

Latest threads

Top Bottom