Hello from UAE

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by TareqPhoto, Jun 17, 2014.

1. TareqPhoto

TareqPhoto TalkEmount Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Hi everyone!

This is my first time here, don't know what to say, i don't have much to say in introduction, but i can tell something and you can ask me for more details.

My name is Tareq, i was born in Ajman, United Arab Emirates, i studied civil engineering, but photography took my away from this field and i quit my job because photography was one reason.

I hope i can enjoy here in this forum, i am a member in hundreds of forums already, but hope here i can be more dedicated with Sony as i have Sony A7R, and maybe in the future i may buy more of Sony items [cameras, lenses,.....etc]

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Welcome Tareq! I think you'll find this a friendly place to get info about your A7R and share photos. Please post some images of the UAE when you get the chance.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Hi David,

Thank you very much!

I hope to meet friendly people there when i travel, i will take my time in this site, and sure i will ask questions and to get info about my Sony A7R.

Well, i didn't shoot too much in my country, i don't like it here, and most of my shots are normal and repeated of some places over and over again, but i will post some anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  4. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    Hey Tareq, I think you will like the forum, people are very friendly here :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Hey Chris,

Good to hear that, i like friendly forums, and i really hope i can enjoy and get help and help others when i can, also to learn and share my work and see others works.

6. chrid

chrid Super Noob

May 5, 2014
    australia
    Chris
    Sweet, cant wait to see some of your work :smilie:

7. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Just to be sure about it, should i post work from Sony camera only or from any cameras other than Sony?
    Also, in which section i should post my work?

8. WoodWorks

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    If you click on the Forum tab up at the top of this page, you will see a listing of all of the available sub forums (sub fora?). Pick the most appropriate one for your photo(s) and post away. There's even one for photos taken with other types of cameras.

9. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Ok, so i will post something soon, with Sony shots and non-Sony shots if possible.

Are you sure you want to see my work? I don't have good works, and i feel upset or disappointed in my country, and all my top or best shots are from my travels but those all taken with Canon cameras as it was in the past long time and i bought the Sony this year.

I am planning to travel this year and using Sony Exclusively, I will be ready and i will do my best this time i hope.

10. WoodWorks

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    No pressure, Tareq. :) I just like seeing other photographer's work. There's almost always something new I can learn.

11. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    I am happy to hear that, so then i will post later regardless how good or bad is my work, after all it is sharing and learning.

12. Mix

Mix TalkEmount Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Welcome!!! :2thumbs:

13. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq

14. dragion

dragion TalkEmount Top Veteran

May 8, 2014
    Boston, MA
    William
    Welcome Tareq! :)
    I know you will enjoy your stay here...lots of information to be absorbed.

15. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Thanks!

Yes, i am already adjusted here and feel like i was here long time ago, and sounds i will have more time here than most forums out there, and hope to hold with Sony product more too :D

16. WestOkid

WestOkid TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 25, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Gary
    Welcome Tareq. I really enjoyed looking at your Flickr stream.

17. ilovehatephotography

ilovehatephotography TalkEmount Regular

May 30, 2014
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ed
    Welcome Tareq! Would love to travel to UAE someday, my wife has friends in Abu Dhabi

Sent from my iPhone using TalkEmount

18. TareqPhoto

Jun 16, 2014
    Tareq
    Thank you very much, Gary, your Flickr photostream is not less as well, terrific awesome shots, good works!

THanks, Ed!

You are welcome to UAE anytime, it will be our pleasure to have your visit.