Hello from the tiny red dot called Singapore!!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by duh!, Oct 4, 2013.

1. duh!

duh! TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 4, 2013
    Greetings guys! I just won bidding on eBay for a used NEX-F3 and thought... heck, what better way to learn about the camera other than diving into this forum:biggrin: I have been pretty much an Olympus user from EPL1, EPL3 and XZ1... I was toying to make the jump to either EPM2 or EPL5 but felt like i really have to try the NEX series.... so, off I went to a Sony store and held the NEX-3N... didnt quite like the way it felt in me hands and i thought the LCD was not fantastic... but the salesman gave me a suggestion that i followed... which is to consider the F3 model.. and heck... i took a leap of faith and bought the camera even without physically trying it out. Looking forward to learn and improve my skills :eek:

2. claude

claude TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 13, 2013
    Ottawa Canada
    Welcome. You've come to the right place. Looking forward to some photos.

3. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    Be careful with your titles, I was sure this would be a Leica thread until I read the last word ... ;)

Welcome here!

4. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Welcome, I as well have the F3.

Are you a native Singaporian, or from another country?

5. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Welcome! And post some pictures from your new toy. You're not the only m4/3 refugee here. I had four of them. All Panasonics, though.

6. duh!

duh! TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 4, 2013
    Yup, I am born and bred here... and I speak Singlish just like most locals here :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using TalkNEX mobile app

7. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Sweet! I just received yesterday a Gariz case for my NEX-6 shipped from there!
    Welcome :)

8. duh!

duh! TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 4, 2013
    Thanks, that's reassuring :) wasn't too happy with the epl3 with my kids all running around. . Can't wait to receive the shipment :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using TalkNEX mobile app