• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello from the tiny red dot called Singapore!!

duh!

TalkEmount Rookie
Greetings guys! I just won bidding on eBay for a used NEX-F3 and thought... heck, what better way to learn about the camera other than diving into this forum:biggrin: I have been pretty much an Olympus user from EPL1, EPL3 and XZ1... I was toying to make the jump to either EPM2 or EPL5 but felt like i really have to try the NEX series.... so, off I went to a Sony store and held the NEX-3N... didnt quite like the way it felt in me hands and i thought the LCD was not fantastic... but the salesman gave me a suggestion that i followed... which is to consider the F3 model.. and heck... i took a leap of faith and bought the camera even without physically trying it out. Looking forward to learn and improve my skills :eek:

Poki

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Be careful with your titles, I was sure this would be a Leica thread until I read the last word ... ;)

Welcome here!

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Greetings guys! I just won bidding on eBay for a used NEX-F3 and thought... heck, what better way to learn about the camera other than diving into this forum:biggrin: I have been pretty much an Olympus user from EPL1, EPL3 and XZ1... I was toying to make the jump to either EPM2 or EPL5 but felt like i really have to try the NEX series.... so, off I went to a Sony store and held the NEX-3N... didnt quite like the way it felt in me hands and i thought the LCD was not fantastic... but the salesman gave me a suggestion that i followed... which is to consider the F3 model.. and heck... i took a leap of faith and bought the camera even without physically trying it out. Looking forward to learn and improve my skills :eek:

Welcome, I as well have the F3.

Are you a native Singaporian, or from another country?

duh!

TalkEmount Rookie
Yup, I am born and bred here... and I speak Singlish just like most locals here :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using TalkNEX mobile app

GabrielPhoto

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Sweet! I just received yesterday a Gariz case for my NEX-6 shipped from there!
Welcome :)

duh!

TalkEmount Rookie
Thanks, that's reassuring :) wasn't too happy with the epl3 with my kids all running around. . Can't wait to receive the shipment :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using TalkNEX mobile app

Latest threads

Top Bottom