• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello from Spain

Vorkhosdn

TalkEmount Rookie
Hi all! My name is Luis, I'm 27 yo and I'm from Spain. I've been reading you for a while and I've finally decided to sing up. I've also been following Amin's excellent blog since some years ago and I'm active on other fora and blogs related to mirrorless cameras with different nicknames.

Unlike most of you I still don't have a NEX. But I'm seriously thinking of getting one so I'm gathering information here and there. I don't care about system optics as I prefer to use legacy glass. And I firmly believe that the NEX-5N is by far the best option for adapting lenses. The state-of-the-art sensor with optimized microlenses, the crop factor, the focus peaking and the high quality detachable EVF make my Panasonic G1 look like a toy.

I hope not to ask a lot and to humbly contribute with my quite limited photographic knowledge. I'll share some pictures as soon as I get the NEX! :)

Vorkhosdn

TalkEmount Rookie
Thanks a lot for your welcome, jebuskrust, olli, Phoenix and Travisennis! :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom