1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hello from Phoenix Arizona!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Steven Grosklos, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Steven Grosklos

Steven Grosklos New to TalkEmount

Jun 9, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Steven Grosklos
    Hello TalkNeX forums! My name is Steven Grosklos and I recently got an Alpha Nex5n. I haven't really got to use it quite like I want to but I will be soon! I'm going up to Moab Utah soon and hope to take a lot of beautiful pictures. I'm as new as it gets to photography so any pointers would be awesome! Particularly lenses that are must haves! I've noticed the 18-55mm is very limited. Diffly since I am going to be taking a lot of Landscape pictures!

Thanks for having me here, hope to be part of this awesome group of photographers!

Steven Grosklos

2. Ray Vardy

Ray Vardy TalkEmount Regular

Hi Steven,

For me (newbie too) its gotta be spend as much time shooting and reading as possible!

Best.

3. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Hi from Fountain Hills.

4. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    Hello Steven... :)

5. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    hello buddy welcome.....

6. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Hi and welcome Steven

I'm sure someone will be able to provide you with the c&c that you are after, and in the same way I'm also sure we'll learn something from you :)

Oh, btw, I feel like a total a*se for some of the comment I left in the "Tell us your real name thread", no offense meant mate, was just having a bit of fun with my name :p

7. Bolampau

Bolampau TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 22, 2012
    Lincolnshire, England
    Paul
    Welcome to the forum Steven,
    I'll look forward to seeing your photos of Moab in the future. I went there years ago and it is an amazing area.
    Cheers,
    Paul

8. Steven Grosklos

Steven Grosklos New to TalkEmount

Jun 9, 2012
    Phoenix, AZ
    Steven Grosklos
    Thanks, no I don't mind telling people my real name! I'm excited to start learning from others and vise versa!