• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello from Phoenix Arizona!

Steven Grosklos

New to TalkEmount
Real Name
Steven Grosklos
Hello TalkNeX forums! My name is Steven Grosklos and I recently got an Alpha Nex5n. I haven't really got to use it quite like I want to but I will be soon! I'm going up to Moab Utah soon and hope to take a lot of beautiful pictures. I'm as new as it gets to photography so any pointers would be awesome! Particularly lenses that are must haves! I've noticed the 18-55mm is very limited. Diffly since I am going to be taking a lot of Landscape pictures!

Thanks for having me here, hope to be part of this awesome group of photographers!

Steven Grosklos

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Hi and welcome Steven

I'm sure someone will be able to provide you with the c&c that you are after, and in the same way I'm also sure we'll learn something from you :)

Oh, btw, I feel like a total a*se for some of the comment I left in the "Tell us your real name thread", no offense meant mate, was just having a bit of fun with my name :p

Bolampau

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Welcome to the forum Steven,
I'll look forward to seeing your photos of Moab in the future. I went there years ago and it is an amazing area.
Cheers,
Paul

Steven Grosklos

New to TalkEmount
Real Name
Steven Grosklos
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi and welcome Steven

I'm sure someone will be able to provide you with the c&c that you are after, and in the same way I'm also sure we'll learn something from you :)

Oh, btw, I feel like a total a*se for some of the comment I left in the "Tell us your real name thread", no offense meant mate, was just having a bit of fun with my name :p
Thanks, no I don't mind telling people my real name! I'm excited to start learning from others and vise versa!

Latest posts

Top Bottom