Hello from Delaware

Tony Burns

TalkEmount Rookie
Real Name
Tony Burns
Hi everyone! My name is Tony Burns and I'm an aspiring amateur photographer from Delaware. I'm a software engineer by trade, and photography has become my favorite hobby since the second half of last year. In particular, I've decided to focus my trajectory on strobist product photography in my tiny home office studio.

I shoot everything with my Sony a6000, mostly with the Sony E 35mm f/1.8 and the Sony E 30mm f/3.5 macro (occasionally with the kit lens as well), and if you look at my Flickr you'll see that I mostly take pictures of my other hobby, flashlights and everyday carry gear.

I just discovered this forum today, and I'm excited to join the community here!

WT21

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to ask questions and post your pics. Please don't be shy and jump right in!

WT21

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Dude -- just flipped through your Flickr. You've only been doing this like a year? Your work is clean! Love it.

chalkdust

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Bert Cheney
Welcome, Tony. I quickly looked at only the first page of your Flickr site. Now I know who to ask about any flashlight-related issues that come up.

D

DailyPeaksCO

Beautiful perspective regarding your Gold Ornament in your Flickr gallery. Enjoy your time here at TalkEmount.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom