• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello from Almere (NL)

Veneboer

TalkEmount Regular
Almere-Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands, Netherlands
Greetings to you all!

I’m new here on this forum and hope to learn a lot from you all. I live in Almere (the Netherlands) together with my wife, son and daughter and Pip (our Old English Bulldog). I’m an amateur photographer (level beginner) with a little experience with a Nikon DSLR. I traded my Nikon camera for a Nex 7 a few weeks ago because this is so much lighter to carry around.

The photo’s below are the first pair I took on a short trip to Wales (UK) two weeks ago.

Greetings to you all.

Rob Veneboer

(1) Rhossili Beach, Rain is about to fall

View attachment 25320

(2) A view from Carreg Cennen Castle (near Llandeilo)

View attachment 25321

Bolampau

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Paul
Hi Rob,
welcome to the forum!

I love the two landscape photos you've posted.
N.B. in Wales the rain clouds never seem to be far away!

Cheers,
Paul

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
Welcome! I really love the second one - So much to look at, and everywhere has awesome clarity. Was it shot in HDR mode? So much contrast going on. I just love it.

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
Thank you all for the welcome!

@ dbmiller: It is not HDR. When I captured it (in Raw) I deliberately used a little underexposure to prevent the sky from being totally white in the picture. At home I cranked up the rest in ACDSee.

Greetings Rob V
Wonderful job with a beautiful result!

Veneboer

TalkEmount Regular
Almere-Stad, Flevoland, Netherlands, Netherlands
A small (vacation-) contribution from Almere. Photo was taken last summer in North Wales (Holyhead);

Latest posts

Top Bottom