• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Hello everyone

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
:Welcome:

That is a hilarious tag line I'd never run across before.

"A photographer is your worst friend: They will FRAME you! They will SHOOT you! And if you're one of the lucky ones ... THEY WILL HANG YOU TOO."

W0lfy

New to TalkEmount
Real Name
Ovidiu
What is this :mu43: everyone talks about coming from?
It's a wonderful system that's worth every penny and it gave me enormous amounts of joy and learning for most of my photographic years.
Lone Grey Wolf. Had me thrown for a bit, there was a Wolfy over there too, different Wolfy.

Welcome.
Sorry about that, it is one and the same W0lfy, hence the same profile picture.

W0lfy

New to TalkEmount
Real Name
Ovidiu

That is a hilarious tag line I'd never run across before.

"A photographer is your worst friend: They will FRAME you! They will SHOOT you! And if you're one of the lucky ones ... THEY WILL HANG YOU TOO."
I do not claim to be the original owner of that line but it is one that's incredibly accurate though ... and I love it to bits.

Brownie

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Tim
It's a wonderful system that's worth every penny and it gave me enormous amounts of joy and learning for most of my photographic years.

Sorry about that, it is one and the same W0lfy, hence the same profile picture.
I haven't seen one of your posts over there in a while and was unaware you changed your avatar.

Latest threads

Top Bottom