Hello everyone

MrBassMan

TalkEmount Rookie
Hi,

I just joined this forum after buying a A6000 camera a few weeks ago. I've learned a lot from the forum and I think it's about time I joined the conversations :)

I live in Belgium and I'm a photography enthusiast. Not a professional at all, but just someone who likes to go out there and make photographs. A lot of pictures are from my kids (when my first one was born, I bought my first DSLR), cars and bikes, events and some landscapes.

Please fee free to check out some of my work on my Flickr page: Jan Moons

Besides photography, I'm also into building/restoring motorcycles and I play music as well.

See you all around here :)

MrBassMan

TalkEmount Rookie
By the way, can anyone explain me how to upload an image from Flickr to the forum?

runnerpsu

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Welcome! I open a photo in Flicker then click the arrow on the lower right select the embed tab then copy and past that link in my post here. I hope that helps

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Welcome to the forum Jan! You're going to enjoy the a6000, a very capable small form factor camera.
To post from flickr.....

1. From the main photo viewer page, click on the 'Share' icon to the right (2nd icon with an curved arrow)
2. Select BBCode
3. Select 1600x1067px size.
4. Copy the provided URL.
5. Paste it into your post. Done.

Ah, I just saw runnerpsu posted it already.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom