Hello Again

Jbphotography

TalkEmount Regular
Back after a few month's absence - I part-ex'd my A7r for a Pentax K1 towards the end of last year. No regrets there, it is very good but it's large and I wanted a small platform for my legacy manual lenses, so I have just bought an old NEX6. Seems very nice - now I will have to go out and get some photos - of course you might not see the best as they are on Pentax ;-)

Cheers

JB

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Hey hey hey, those Pentax's are very sweet glass! Love my Takumars and SMC's. So no excuses my friend! ;)

Jbphotography

TalkEmount Regular
Welcome back.

You may want to buy back the A7

Just saw an article that Ricoh is considering shuttering Pentax.

Bye Bye, Pentax? Ricoh May Kill Off Its Camera Business
They appear to have denied it - so it will probably happen ! I have used Pentax Dslrs for about 10 years and I get on well with the layout and feel of them so I'll not be rushing to change and the K1 is up there with the best (I still have a K7 converted to IR, a K5 and the K1). I bought the A7r when Pentax had yet again delayed the release of a full frame camera and enjoyed the benefits of the mirrorless CSC like being able to use an old Leica fit Russian lens - hence the step back into E mount - and I can post on this forum again :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom