Have anyone have bought something before on www.bhphotovideo.com

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Yadex, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Yadex

Yadex TalkEmount Regular

Jul 4, 2013
    New Jersey
    Hi i want to purchase a evf for my camera www.bhphotovideo.com have a good price but i don't know if is a good place to buy if some one have some experience they can share will be great

Thanks !!!

2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    B&H Photo is on the affiliate links list of this very forum ;)

3. Jefenator

Jefenator TalkEmount Top Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Oregon, USA
    Jeff
    They are one of the most reputable dealers out there - been around for a long time. Their selection, pricing and return policies are top notch. Adorama is comparable and Amazon.com is worth a look as well.

4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter TalkEmount Regular

Aug 7, 2011
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Yup, they are ok. Them and Adorama I've been doing business for over 30 years. Customer service is top.

5. dbmiller

dbmiller TalkEmount Top Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    New England
    B&H and Adorama are both good in my experience

6. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Yup. While I personally have not purchased from them, I here great things.

7. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    yep,I am a satisfied customer of BH, they have the best customer service and i guarantee. ;)

8. lordkifar

lordkifar TalkEmount Regular

May 8, 2013
    I have ordered tens of times from them and never had an issue...and I order from Canada.....I find their service and shipping excllent and to top it off, even after I pay shipping and clear customs at their source, it still comes out cheaper than if I buy it locally!!!

9. Streetshooter

Streetshooter TalkEmount Regular

Aug 7, 2011
    Philadelphia, Pa
    Freddy, don't you do special ultra fast shipping from NY?

10. jcdoss

jcdoss TalkEmount Regular

Jul 6, 2013
    I'll chime in just to mention that I've been buying photo gear from B&H for at least 10 years, and service is always top notch. I've ordered dozens of things, and returned a few, and always good service, professional packaging, and competitive prices. While I'm at it, I've ordered a few things from KEH recently, and they're at or above that level... very well packaged and in excellent shape (as advertised or better). I can't say the same for Adorama, though.

11. Yadex

Yadex TalkEmount Regular

Jul 4, 2013
    New Jersey
    Thanks everyone for the replays I Order my EVF this morning on BH should be here tomorrow afternoon I'm exited like a kid with a new toy !!!!

12. ajm80031

ajm80031 TalkEmount Regular

Jul 16, 2013
    Some of the New York dealers are indeed scam artists. Fortunately B&H isn't one of those. I've done business with them any number of times and never had a problem. The products arrive when expected, have always been in good condition and worked properly, and they don't try to force you to buy unnecessary accessories. I tend to buy from Amazon more often because Amazon Prime gets me quick delivery with a fairly low cost (when you consider all the stuff my family buys from them over the course of a year) but B&H is a good reputable vendor and I'll continue to purchase from them.

13. Amamba

Amamba TalkEmount All-Pro

Apr 13, 2013
    SE MI
    On Canon forums, B&H (and Adorama) are _the_ photo stores to use.

Just don't call them on Friday :)

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

14. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico

the majority of the time when I go to buy there, spend the time using some lenses and cameras, in the past order a tripod in the afternoon and the next day I found at my door, fast shipping so Don what you need? :p

Sent from my iPhone using TalkNEX mobile app

15. Yadex

Yadex TalkEmount Regular

Jul 4, 2013
    New Jersey
    It got here today now wait up tomorrow to take it to the street ImageUploadedByTalkNEX1374803925.168319.