• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Have any one ever order something from http://www.ajrichie.com

Yadex

TalkEmount Regular
They have the A6000 with the kit lens for $679.00
ImageUploadedByTalkEmount1398455692.136622.jpg
   ---            

rdfisch

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Rick
I came upon these guys looking for an A6000 body only ... too good to be true price ... after googling this place it is a definite avoid. I got a kick out of somebody's suggestion to look at the google street view of their address ... good for a laugh ... and you definitely wouldn't give them your credit card number if you do.

The only "deal" I found (from a reputable US seller) was I got $100 off for buying an SEL55210 with it from B&H (I was going to get around to this lens eventually anyway). They also just listed it with the 16-70 "kit" lens at a $300 savings ... almost wish they had this when I ordered but I'll just have to wait for that $$$ lens.

Yadex

TalkEmount Regular
I read all the reviews from the links you guys post they are all bad soo I went to best buy and show the the price and they match is with no problem!!!!
ImageUploadedByTalkEmount1399080931.652131.jpg
   ---            

rdfisch

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Rick
Wow. Great idea and you really scored! I think they are only supposed to match auth dealers price but I will definitely try this next time I'm buying.

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
I read all the reviews from the links you guys post they are all bad soo I went to best buy and show the the price and they match is with no problem!!!!
View attachment 9404

Wow. Great idea and you really scored! I think they are only supposed to match auth dealers price but I will definitely try this next time I'm buying.

Glad this worked out for you and you did not get sucked into a scam site.

Best Buy is doing everything they can to stay alive, and price matching is key, although you gotta wonder how long they can stay afloat this way.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Nice score! And if anything gors wrong with it you can take it back to Best Buy and they'll deal with it. :)

stephen431

TalkEmount Regular
Another decent option for a deal if you're in the US is ordering from Canada. I picked up a silver a6000 with kit from Henry's for around $750 after shipping & currency conversion cost. Shipping was only 3 days.

Latest threads

Top Bottom