• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Greetings all

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Rookie
Hello from Nashville, TN!

I have been shooting for about 35 years and have recently transitioned from Olympus to Sony FF. The timing may look like it was driven by the recent announcement about Oly's imaging division being sold off (it didn't help) but I have been toying with either getting a medium format system to add to my m43 gear OR move to a mirrorless FF system. After a lot of research it looked like I could move into Sony relatively inexpensively via A7R II so that's where I'm starting out. This way I'm not supporting two disparate systems and still getting some files that rival medium format. :)

Nuff about that.. :)

I'm a headshot and portrait photographer but like many photographers, I dabble in other areas too such as product, sports, and other areas. You can see my work at my website, https://www.brandonjacksonphoto.com . Nice to meet you guys :)

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Hi there, Brandon. I think you'll find us a pretty laid back group - little drama, plenty of photos. :)

Welcome to the site. :Welcome:

Tipton

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Rae Leggett
Hello Brandon! Good to meet you. I looked at your site - you do good work!

chalkdust

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Bert Cheney
Great portraits on your site! Welcome aboard.

Top Bottom