• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Greeting from the Netherlands

Frank Teurlings

TalkEmount Regular
Hi, I'm Frank Teurlings 63 years young and live in Netherlands. I like to photograph and follow carefully the various sites also about photography. Am recently switched from my Nikon D7000 to the Nex 6. This because of physical complaints. I walk a lot with my wife and wanted to carry this weight not more. I wish you all much photo fun. Don't look at the grammar of my English because that is just not good.I will try it for you a little make it readable.

BJW

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Bruce
Well if you consider that I can’t speak a word of your native tongue and you do quite well with English which of us should be apologizing? I believe that would be me.
How are you enjoying the NEX 6?
Pap

garethwi

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Gareth
Welcome Frank. I'm not a Dutchman but I do live there. I'm one of the nasty 'allochtonen' that Mr. Wilders warns us all about.

Frank Teurlings

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome Frank. I'm not a Dutchman but I do live there. I'm one of the nasty 'allochtonen' that Mr. Wilders warns us all about.

Hello Garethwi, Allochtoon or autochthonous I will create my own choice with whom I handle and not a politician.

Latest posts

Top Bottom