Great Zeiss Savings at B&H! Save $800

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by napilopez, Jun 1, 2014.

1. napilopez

napilopez Contributing Editor

Dec 14, 2013
    There's a great promotion over on B&H, where you can get both the Zeiss 32mm F1.8 and the 12mm F2.8 for lenses for $919 combined:

The lenses also have a $200 price reduction if you choose to buy them individually:

This applies to Fuji too, should you need any Fuji lenses!

EDIT: At Adorama too:*&category=3716&sort=p_name|0&KBID=65781
  2. shnitz

shnitz TalkEmount Regular

Jun 15, 2014
    I saw this on the sister site, mu-43, which prompted me to switch to Sony NEX from a Panasonic G2. I had picked up a NEX-6 at Best Buy that was on clearance with 20mm lens and love it! I may pick up an 18-55mm as a cheap walkaround zoom when I want the flexibility, but with these two lenses and the 20mm, I'm in heaven!
  3. BruPri

BruPri TalkEmount Regular

Aug 7, 2011
    Are you affiliated in some way with Best Buy?
  4. shnitz

shnitz TalkEmount Regular

Jun 15, 2014
    I am in no way whatsoever affiliated with Best Buy, and if you look at my post history on the afore-mentioned mu-43 and argumentativeness of many of my posts, you will agree that no Best Buy shill in their right mind would be as outspoken as I have been on forums. Plus, I'd think that it would be pretty stupid if I were a Best Buy employee to advertise a clearance price that undercuts their bottom line in a big way and creates unrealistic expectations about their pricing.

By the way, these lenses are optically INCREDIBLE. However, the autofocus is really not that great on them, so if you were hoping for street photography, candids, pets that move, etc. then you're going to be disappointed. Still, I can't wait to take my first trip to shoot some landscapes with these guys.
    • Like Like x 2