1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

GoPro Video Test

Discussion in 'Other Systems' started by WoodWorks, Feb 9, 2016.

1. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    In preparation for a motorcycle trip down in Patagonia next month I picked up a GoPro action camera and took it out for a spin last Sunday. I'm a fairly noobish videographer, so any tips or constructive criticism you experienced video hands can offer will be very welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    No tips or CC from me (since I know nothing about video anyway :D ) but nice video and music :)
    Enjoy your exciting trip to Patagonia and looking forward seeing great photos (and video) from it ;)

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  3. WNG

WNG TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    Nice job! Bon voyage and safe journeys Dave! Looking forward to the trip reports. Are you shipping your bike down there? Or renting a rig?

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Thanks Will. Shipping my bike would have been cheaper. But then I'd face the risk of showing up in Chile and learning that it's still stuck in a container in Long Beach or out in the Pacific somewhere. So I'm renting. What could possibly go wrong? :laugh:

5. southy

southy TalkEmount Veteran

Feb 5, 2014
    Australia
    One thing I do when using my Gorpo for our off road adventures is try and keep the clips short when possible rather than just let the camera record for long periods of time. Sometime I just stop and start recording ever few minutes. I find this make PP much easy as you can just discard the short clips that end up with nothing of interest rather than importing hours of footage and cutting it down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1