Glad to be here...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Jman13, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Jman13

Jman13 TalkEmount Regular

Jul 4, 2014
    Hello, TalkEmount folks. New here, but some may know me from other forums (I've been a big poster at FredMiranda for nearly a decade, as well as some of the Fuji and m4/3 forums). I'm primarily a Fuji shooter, but I run a reviews site covering mirrorless cameras, and while I've done some Sony reviews in the past, I have started expanding my coverage of Sony and so I picked up an A6000, the Sigma trinity and the 18-105 to have as a base system to shoot Sony when it fits the shoot or when I've got new gear to review. (Which means in addition to my full Fuji kit, I have small but good coverage kits for both Micro 4/3 and Sony E-Mount now). I've not been a huge fan of the NEX bodies in the past due to interface and handling quirks (I bought an NEX-6 just prior to getting my A6000 and it still had most of the things that simply drove me nuts about the Sony bodies), but the A6000 has made huge strides and is the first Sony camera I've really liked off the bat - good controls, much more comfortable grip, very responsive and excellent quality. Glad to be here to talk some Sony stuff with all of you.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Mix

Mix TalkEmount Regular

Jun 3, 2014
  3. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    Welcome Jordan! I see by your other posts here so far that our eyes are in for a treat!
  4. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Welcome from me too and gotta to agree with David's comment above - some very nice photos posted ;)
  5. christian

christian TalkEmount Veteran

Apr 12, 2014
    Boston MA
    Welcome Jman13!
    Happy to have a new buddy on board. This forum is great!
  6. dragion

dragion TalkEmount Top Veteran

May 8, 2014
    Boston, MA
    :Welcome: Jordan!

Glad another fellow FM member has joined this wonderful forum.
    We have conversed before over there.
  7. WestOkid

WestOkid TalkEmount All-Pro

Jan 25, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    Welcome Jordan. Love the few pics I've seen and looking forward to more.