Glad to be here.

JJJPhoto

TalkEmount Regular
I just realized that I don't think I've officially introduced myself in this forum. I go by JJJPhoto in many photography forums but the name is Jerry Jackson, Jr. ... Hence the JJJ.

I'm based in Cincinnati, OH just in case someone is interested in a meeting of local photographers.

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
Hi, Jerry. I'm based in Jasper, Indiana, so relative to the location of many photographers on this forum, I guess we are neighbors. :) Unfortunately, I never make it over to Cincinnati. Perhaps, some day I will. Until that time, I look forward to having conversations and sharing photographs where you here. Welcome to the forum.

JJJPhoto

TalkEmount Regular
Hi, Jerry. I'm based in Jasper, Indiana, so relative to the location of many photographers on this forum, I guess we are neighbors. :) Unfortunately, I never make it over to Cincinnati. Perhaps, some day I will. Until that time, I look forward to having conversations and sharing photographs where you here. Welcome to the forum.
My wife and I often take short vacations over in New Harmony, Indiana, which is about 1-1.5 hours away from Jasper (at least it's closer than the 3.5 hour trip between Jasper and Cincy ... so you never know when I might be in your neighborhood. :)

Travisennis

TalkEmount Veteran
JJJPhoto said:
My wife and I often take short vacations over in New Harmony, Indiana, which is about 1-1.5 hours away from Jasper (at least it's closer than the 3.5 hour trip between Jasper and Cincy ... so you never know when I might be in your neighborhood. :)
New Harmony isn't too far at all. :)

JJJPhoto

TalkEmount Regular
Welcome! Aren't you also on mu43?
Yes indeed. That's how I found this forum. :)

For now I'm a happy "multi-system" user (4/3 DSLRs, m4/3 cameras and NEX) but if the NEX-7 lives up to the marketing hype then I might be selling some Olympus gear.

If the NEX-7 turns out to be a lemon (unlikely, but anything is possible) then I'll continue with my m4/3 Pens and 4/3 DSLRs.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom