• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[GIVEAWAY] Win a Canon 5D MK II camera body from @PhotoFocus

ryandigweed

TalkEmount Regular
Tweet This:

"Enter to win a new Canon 5D MK II camera body from @Adorama and Scott Bourne. Please RT. Info at: My Last Canon 5D MK II Giveaway « Photofocus"

1. You must be 18 years or older to enter
2. You must be following Scott Bourne (ScottBourne (@ScottBourne) on Twitter) and Adorama on Twitter (Adorama (@adorama) on Twitter)
3. You must send out the above tweet EXACTLY as it appears. A failure to do so will disqualify you.
4. The prize will be awarded on December 15, 2011 by Scott Bourne via Twitter and on Photofocus.com – The prize will be shipped directly from Adorama to the winner. We timed the contest end date to make sure the camera arrives in time for the holidays.
5. If you live outside the US you are responsible for any taxes, custom duties and shipping in the event you win. We will only ship the prize to a US address. Foreign winners must be able to retrieve the prize from a US address to be eligible to win.
6. If users make lots of Twitter accounts in order to enter a contest more than once, they’re liable to get all of their accounts suspended. Anyone found to use multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be ineligible.

Eligibility:

Worldwide (Will Only ship to USA, Non-US resident winner is to arrange shipping for out of US)

Prizes:
1 x Canon 5D MK II Camera Body $2,399

End Date:
December 31, 2011

Link:
Photo Focus

GoodLuck to all of our participants :)

robertmwilliams

TalkEmount Regular
Don't twitter. Just might just to win.
I entered anyway.
My thinking is I could sell the 5D and have enough to buy every E-mount lens currently available, all 3 of them :) (have the 18-55mm already) and still have a grand left over.
Or better yet, a NEX-7

ryandigweed

TalkEmount Regular
I entered anyway.
My thinking is I could sell the 5D and have enough to buy every E-mount lens currently available, all 3 of them :) (have the 18-55mm already) and still have a grand left over.
Or better yet, a NEX-7

If i won it i would use it :D since i got an old point and shoot

Alowisney

TalkEmount Regular
If I win it, I'll give it to my wife. Then, we'll have to buy her some Canon lenses, since we're both Sony shooters!

ryandigweed

TalkEmount Regular
If I win it, I'll give it to my wife. Then, we'll have to buy her some Canon lenses, since we're both Sony shooters!

Goodluck ! :) . Wow. Will be alot of upgrading and all . :D Why don't you use it instead of your wife?

Alowisney

TalkEmount Regular
I have decided that I don't really like dSLRs. They're too big and noticeable for how I like to shoot. That's why I chose to go to the NEX system instead of just getting a dSLR. I'd like to go to a digital rangefinder or a Fuji X100, but that's out of my price range!

ryandigweed

TalkEmount Regular
I have decided that I don't really like dSLRs. They're too big and noticeable for how I like to shoot. That's why I chose to go to the NEX system instead of just getting a dSLR. I'd like to go to a digital rangefinder or a Fuji X100, but that's out of my price range!

That's a valid point. Hmm.. NEX is cheaper and compact with good performance. Fuji is wayy to expensive LOL

Alowisney

TalkEmount Regular
Yeah, I'm kind of torn. I love the way the X100 looks, it reminds me of my Yashica GSN, but the NEX-7 has interchangeable lenses. It's all academic anyway, I can't afford either one!

Latest posts

Top Bottom