Ghosting on my Mac

Simsy

TalkEmount Regular
Ok I got my mac back today from repair only now im getting ghosting on my images. I am using Aperture 3 and all the images that I uploaded this afternoon have ghosting issues however the ghosting isnt present when viewed on the camera. The problem also isnt present with my a77 images only the nex f3. So im wondering if perhaps its a codec problem with RAW files from the nex.

Anybody have any ideas or suggestion on how to confirm this or remedy it.

Simsy

TalkEmount Regular
I just checked the camera support list for aperture and the nex f3 is listed on the latest update and mine is already up to date so its got me stuffed what the issue is.

Real Name
Colin
Yeah, but on the camera you are seeing the jpeg thumbnail not the raw file. Have you tried deleting Aperture and re-downloading? This might be a problem if you use referenced rather than managed mode though. Have you taken any jpeg pictures? Are they ok?

Simsy

TalkEmount Regular
no I haven't tried any jpegs I will give them a go tomorrow I will have a look to see how hard it is to reinstall aperture see if that improves things.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom