G Series Lens color rendering, Great red color sunset...

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa TalkEmount Rookie

Mar 20, 2016
    Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa
    image. image. image. image. image. image. image. Hi friends out there. Here are some resent samples I Took with my 70-200 Sony G Series lense. This baby really do its job for moments like in the photos. Enjoy them.
    "A Red Sunset by the southwest in Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico"

• Like Like x 9
  2. slothead

slothead TalkEmount Top Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    You're in Cabo Rojo!!!!??? Back in '88 one of classmates was the postmaster there (we went to the IAU Campus School in the 60s). Great images too.

3. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    Wow.... How small is our world. Yes, I'm from Cabo Rojo. I just knew about this site early this morning and subscribed in it. I have a wonderful photos I have taken since squired my A7 last year. Honestly, I quit the photography back in 1998 due to the new digital era. Equipment was so expensive at that time and with low quality output. Today's dates is like being frozen in time, quality just wet a huge leap to the reality. Even I can use my old FD mount glass on it.

4. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    I for one am glad you're back at it. Really like the composition and colors on that last one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    Ohh... Thanks, check this one; (A7 w/SEL1635 @ 35mm ISO 80 f11 HSS w/Phottix mitros orange diffusor)

image.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. slothead

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    Well this one obviously isn't Cabo Rojo (LOL), is that at Boqueron or La Parguera?

7. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    No, no... This o e was
    taken between Cabo Rojo and Mayaguez, right berore "la cuesta de la correccional", its were the river meets with the sea shore. Guanajibo.

8. slothead

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    I roughly know the place. I lived in Mayaguez.

9. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    I dont know if you remember when you go or better say went to Joyudas, " the great sea food place in PR " from Mayaguez to Cabo Rojo taking that sea shore road, then you had to pass two short bridges. One flat and the second right before the hill. Thats the place where the picture was taken.

10. slothead

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    It's been a long time since I was there, but I do remember a great restaurant on the road to Joyudas (in fact another of my classmates lived in behind it - but it may have been a different restaurant - it has been so long - 50 years ago). I went back in 1988 for our 20th reunion and also drove down to some condos near Joyudas for a party, but it has still been a long time since then. Regardless, you have found some good photo spots. There should be some excellent landscape in that area. I would think the mangroves in and around La Parguera would make for some good photo-ops too.

11. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    image. image.
    From " la Parguera " I do not have. Isn't my area but I know the place. Here is another from same area I'm. Lets see if you remember this one;

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  12. slothead

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    Nope Sergio, I don't recognize it As far as I could tell it's another little island off the shore, and if you're using a ultra-wide lens ir could be a bigger island than I imagine. I recall that we could Mona island from Mayaguez Bay, but it never looked that large. There may have been some small island closer to the beach near Mayaguez, but I don't remember. Wait, is it Cayo Ratones?

13. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    image.
    Exactly, that's the one, " Isla de Ratones ", Joyudas, Cabo Rojo PR.

image.

• Like Like x 5
  14. slothead

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    That second one is a great shot Sergio!

15. fractal

fractal TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    Beautiful!

16. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    Thanks.

17. Sergio Rodriguez Espinosa

Mar 20, 2016
    Great, thanks. That's why I subscribed to the site, to share some of my shoots and receive feedbacks of them. I'm also open for advices and hints.