COMPLETED FW-50 External Travel Charger and 3 Batteries (U.S.)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mapleleaf14, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mapleleaf14

Mapleleaf14 TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 16, 2015
    I have a Vivitar "Rapid Travel Charger" external battery charger and 2 Vivitar FW-50 1200mAh batteries, and an authentic Sony NP-FW50 battery that I no longer have a use for as I got rid of my A6000.

The charger also comes with a car charger cable so you can use the charger in your car as well as normal AC.

The Sony battery has been fully charged once and the two Vivitar's haven't been charged yet (unless they were charged at the factory and have some charge left).

I didn't have my A6000 very long before deciding to go in a different direction and really only used the Sony battery that came with the camera instead of these 3 extras.

The batteries kind of "lock in place" in this charger which is nice, and I also noticed it charges them 100% a heck of a lot faster than the in-body charging cable that came with the A6000.

I bought the Sony battery on Feb. 10, 2015 for $69.99 and after realizing how darn expensive authentic Sony batteries are, I bought the Vivitar kit on Feb. 20, 2015!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

$45 net to me PAYPAL (includes shipping to CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY).

Reach me at for quickest response time.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015