1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FW-50 External Travel Charger and 3 Batteries (U.S.)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mapleleaf14, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mapleleaf14

Mapleleaf14 TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 16, 2015
    Cincinnati
    I have a Vivitar "Rapid Travel Charger" external battery charger and 2 Vivitar FW-50 1200mAh batteries, and an authentic Sony NP-FW50 battery that I no longer have a use for as I got rid of my A6000.

The charger also comes with a car charger cable so you can use the charger in your car as well as normal AC.

16671768166_77b863c9b0_z.

The Sony battery has been fully charged once and the two Vivitar's haven't been charged yet (unless they were charged at the factory and have some charge left).

I didn't have my A6000 very long before deciding to go in a different direction and really only used the Sony battery that came with the camera instead of these 3 extras.

The batteries kind of "lock in place" in this charger which is nice, and I also noticed it charges them 100% a heck of a lot faster than the in-body charging cable that came with the A6000.

I bought the Sony battery on Feb. 10, 2015 for $69.99 and after realizing how darn expensive authentic Sony batteries are, I bought the Vivitar kit on Feb. 20, 2015!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

$45 net to me PAYPAL (includes shipping to CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY).

Reach me at rinkratcaptain@yahoo.com for quickest response time.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2015