• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Fun with BW

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/dixeyk/7947510478/" title="Offering by dixeyk, on Flickr">
   ---            
"1024" height="680" alt="Offering"></a>
NEX-C3 with Konica 24/2.8 @f5.6

quezra

TalkEmount All-Pro
That's really cool. Regarding use of b&w, how much post processing do you do? I love the deepening of contrast, but is it mostly natural or signifcantly PP'd?

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In this image I used Siler Efex Pro 2 and picked one of the presets and picked Tri-X 400 as the film type. I also chose vignetting level 3 to highlight the bird and let the rockfall away. I'd say this one has a bit more LR work than I typically do.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
I love this photo, I'm a fan of B & W photos, the composition and the process is very good, I use the same program for my photos and some preset to give a little of old film.

kodak T Max, Kodak Plus X, kodak T Max ,Kodak Tri X, etc.. I love them....: O

oylo

TalkEmount Regular
In this image I used Siler Efex Pro 2 and picked one of the presets and picked Tri-X 400 as the film type. I also chose vignetting level 3 to highlight the bird and let the rockfall away. I'd say this one has a bit more LR work than I typically do.
Nice. I haven't seen that software before. It's a must! /www.niksoftware.com/silverefexpro/usa/entry.php
Thank you for the information.

Top Bottom