Around a year back or a few months back. Fujifilm Released the X100 which was an extremely good looking DSLR camera, with allot of options. But it was too heavy with a price tag of 1200$
This camera reminded me of Leica Cameras, and was something definitely a Leica Camera owner wannabee would have been wanting to get their hands on.
Now there is the X10, which is supposed to be a cheaper version of the X100.
(1) Newly-developed F2.0 wide-angle and F2.8 telephoto, bright FUJINON 4x optical manual barrel zoom lens
(2) Combining a bright optical viewfinder with a wide viewing-angle and a manual barrel zoom lens
(3) Newly-developed large 2/3" 12 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor and advanced EXR Processor
(4) The X10’s elegant design has inherited the look and feel of the X100, along with its "made in Japan" seal of quality
(5) Fujifilm's unique functions for adjusting image quality
Price= 400-600$ (It's supposed to be half the price of the X100)
I Really love the x100, and now the x10. I seem to be fascinated with them I would Prefer this to carrying around some Compact Point and Shoot, but not really prefer it to carrying around a normal 550D, 60D, D3100, D5100 since its very pricey.
Fujifilm Must be wondering if the Amateur photographers are going to go for the X10, since the X100 was lovely, but quite pricey for people to buy.
Since this is a NEX forum, it would be best to get you guys opinions on this camera, since you'll are into compact DSLR's Please feel free to discuss bellow.