1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Fuji Forum?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by SRHEdD, Jan 11, 2019.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Top Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    Is there a Fuji equivalent forum? Hopefully also Amin's. I just bought an X-E2 from a Nikon Cafe friend and just wanted to learn a little more about it.

2. Tipton

Tipton TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jan 30, 2016
    Rae Leggett
    FujiXSpot got absorbed into cameraderie.org. It looks like there is still discussion over there. I've used Fuji in the past, and still have an X70 for a pocket camera. May get an x-t3 in the future.

3. Biro

Biro TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Here's the link to Cameraderie:

Featured Threads

And here's the link to the Fuji forums inside:

Fuji | Cameraderie

Camarderie was Amin's until a couple of months ago. It's his old Serious Compacts, FujiXspot, Leica Place and Film Forever sites put together. Amin simply had too much on his plate and pared back to the TalkEmount, Nikeon Cafe and mu-43.com sites. Most of the old crowd from all of those sites is still there and it's still a friendly place.

4. Christop82

Christop82 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 24, 2017
    I like the Portal Fuji X Forum
    Very nice people and it's active.
    Make sure to update the firmware if it's not already. The latest update makes it a new camera. Same as the xe2s or xt10

5. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Top Veteran

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    I read that and did it, thanks!
    It blows my mind to see my old Fuji film standards as selectable color profiles. It seems really well made, and is a perfect snapshot camera when I don't want to get Sony gear out. It was a good deal from a friend, so all around a good experience so far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rayvonn

rayvonn TalkEmount Regular

Jan 3, 2016
    Portal

A wonderful forum.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.