1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FT] FT: White 5N for Black 5N | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by demiro, Mar 9, 2013.

1. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> FT: White 5N for Black 5N
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I thought I'd be cool with a white camera, but it does just not work for me. I'm an old school black camera guy, apparently.

So, I have a white 5N that I recently purchased on FM (Sold: Sony NEX 5N + 18-55mm zoom White - FM Forums). Seller said it had 2000 actuations. I've added about a thousand. No way to verify that (I don't think), but the camera looks like it has very low miles. Very few signs of use that I can see. Camera functions flawlessly. I have box and accessories, but no body cap.

I'd like to get a black 5N in return. Preferably one that hasn't seen a lot of use and/or abuse.

If anyone wants to trade black for white please shoot me a PM. Silver might also work for me, but I definitely want to try and get black if possible.

Thanks.
    </br>References</br> lots on mu-43 under same username
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.