[FS] [FS] Sony NEX-F3k with 18-55, EV1s, and two PK lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by catapastic noodle, Jun 3, 2014.

1. catapastic noodle

catapastic noodle TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2013
    Leesburg, FL
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    [FS] Sony NEX-F3k with 18-55 and two PK lenses

Entire bundle: $275

Camera and 18-55: $200

Camera, 18-55, and 50mm: $220

Camera, 18-55, and 70-210: $255

Prices aren't firm.

Ships to

Hey guys, I'm selling my NEX-F3k (Silver) with the 18-55, EV1S, PK 50mm f/2, and PK 70-210 f/3.5 (Vivitar Series 1).

Physical Conditions:

Camera Body: 8/10. It's in good condition save for a few minor scuffs on the edges. You can see them in the rear image. Around 9000 shutter activations (No idea if that number includes the random cleanings it does).

18-55: 9/10. Great condition, everything functions great.

PK 50mm f/2: 5/10. Rough condition but the glass and operations are fully functional. The filter ring is quite dented but the rest is fine. If you let the lens sit for a while, the aperture is hard to twist once then it loosens up and performs as normal.

PK Vivitar Series 1 70-210 f/3.5: 8/10. It's in great condition for the age. Glass is flawless and the barrel is almost flawless. It does have wear but less than you'd expect for a lens of this age.

What's in the package

Camera Body

18-55 with front cap and hood

PK 50mm

PK 70-210

AC Adapter

USB Cord

Neck Strap

Battery (stock Sony)

I'm in Central Florida but am either willing to meet or ship it anywhere within the US (Hawaii, Alaska, and territories are fine too). Shipping is free.

I don't have a PayPal anymore but do have a valid eBay account with positive feedback if you'd like to look at it. I've done purchases from here and from the DPReview forums.

We'd do the financial exchange via Google Wallet (No idea if it provides protection but I've used it successfully on my last two deals). It doesn't have any giant fees like PayPal and is more easily integrated with a bank account. If you don't have an account, I'll invite you.

I'll ship it out immediately after work once payment goes through. (I work nights and get off at 7 in the morning).

Please excuse the images. They were taken with my phone using a florescent light in a cardboard box.

The next two are from the 70-210.

70210 (2).

This one is from the 50mm

This one is from the 18-55

Payment accepted
    • Other
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority with Insurance

Shipping charge

Handling time
    24 hours unless post office is closed for some reason.

eBay: seanrmatt

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. catapastic noodle

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2013
    Leesburg, FL
    Large price change (going lower!).
  3. catapastic noodle

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2013
    Leesburg, FL
    The EVF has sold and I've lowered prices of the bundle since it no longer has the EVF.