COMPLETED FS/FT: NEX 5N Manual Focus Starter Kit | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    FS/FT: NEX 5N Manual Focus Starter Kit

Prices
    $300

Ships to
    USA

Description
    Kit includes black Sony NEX 5N with two non-OEM batteries and one non-OEM charger. Camera is in good shape and functions without issue.

55/1.8 Super Takumar lens in M42 mount. Includes front cap. Lens shows some use, as you'd expect, but is also in good shape.

Tokina SZ-X 270 lens in Contax/Yashica mount. It is 28-70mm F3.5-4.5, with a macro ratio of 1:4. It is in very nice shape.

Roxsen Speedbooster. C/Y > NEX. This allows a C/Y mount lens, or any lens with appropriate adapter, to be mounted on an E-mount camera. The speedbooster reduces focal length by a factor of 0.72 and provides an extra stop of max aperture of lens. Includes caps and box.

M42 > NEX adapter. This allows the Super Tak to be mounted the 5N.

M42 > C/Y adapter. This allows the Super Tak to be mounted with the Speedbooster on the 5N, where it effectively becomes a 62mm/1.2 lens. This adapter is extremely low profile, so it doesn't add any length to the Speedbooster adapter.

Finally, I'll throw in a Contax 139 Quartz 35mm film camera. Camera is in good shape except for a hole near the lens mount (pictured). Gaffers tape or electrical tape covers it easily, but it is there. Please note, I have not used this camera. I purchase it with the lens and just used the lens on digital bodies. Reputable seller assured me the camera functions without issue, but since I cannot verify that please consider the camera to be "as is".

I'm valuing the 5N + 55/1.8 at maybe $200. The Speedbooster sells for $95 on ebay, so I'm figuring maybe $70 for that, and $30 for the two adapters and the Tokina lens. The film camera really is a freebie.

Pics can be viewed here: http://s247.photobucket.com/user/droht/library/5N Kit?sort=3&page=

Would be willing to trade straight up for a non-abused RX100 (gen 1).

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    included in price

Handling time
    1-2 business days; will not ship on Saturday

References
    lots on mu-43 under same username

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

2. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    If anyone wants parts out of this let me know.

5N - $160
    55/1.8 Super Takumar w/M42>NEX adapter - $50
    Speedbooster with M42>CY adapter - $90
    Tokina zoom lens - $30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.